Global growth drivers will offer limited uplift for emerging markets in 2017, as governments, companies, and consumers in emerging markets confront increasingly complex global growth drivers and the potential for severe disruption driven by increasingly contentious developed-market politics.
Emerging-market executives will need to rebalance their market portfolios toward markets demonstrating strong resilience and good governance, invest in market monitoring capabilities, adapt their pricing policies to enhance localization, and optimize their channel economics to ensure continued strong performance in emerging markets.
This report will help guide you through the emerging global growth drivers, the priority actions for multinationals, and the outlook for major markets and geographies in 2017.
What you will learn
- What is the business outlook for key markets driving the global economy
- Which macroeconomic and geopolitcal drivers matter most in 2017
- How multinational executives should adapt their strategies going forward
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 59-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases