Central European (CE) markets (including countries in both Central and southeastern Europe) will continue to enjoy strong growth in 2018 on the back of robust domestic consumption and elevated demand from the eurozone.
The region remains relatively well insulated from global risks affecting emerging markets, which strengthens its economic resilience in comparison to other regional markets.
A pick-up in EU funds will further contribute to the attractiveness of Central European markets, so businesses should expect increased competition as more firms seek to capitalize on those developments.
Growth is expected to remain strong beyond 2018, meaning that businesses should adopt long-term strategic plans to fully maximize profits in Central European markets.
What you will learn
- What are the main drivers shaping the outlook for Central Europe
- How will the country-level outlooks for Poland, Hungary and Romania evolve
- Which scenarios and disruptors will have the greatest impact on the region
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 29-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases