Western European markets will record strong performance in 2018, after risks subsided during 2017. However, multinationals are unlikely to see a considerable acceleration in consumer and business demand in 2018 unless governments implement reforms.
The business landscape will be attractive in large markets like Germany and France, and southern Europe will offer growth opportunities, especially Spain, as fundamentals improve rapidly. As macroeconomic conditions remain favorable, competition will increase.
With careful execution and a special focus on customer segmentation and redefinition of value proposition, businesses can capture the solid opportunities across the region in 2018.
What you will learn
- What are the main drivers shaping the outlook for Western Europe
- How will the country-level outlooks for France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom evolve
- Which scenarios and disruptors will have the greatest impact on the region
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 42-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases