After several years of market restrictions in terms of access to capital and flexibility to import products, the Argentine market is experiencing a significant wave of change that is shifting the supply-and-demand dynamics of many customer segments and regions within the country.
These changes will require multinational companies to have a more solid knowledge of Argentina’s new rules of the game as well as a better understanding of their distributors’ strengths and weaknesses in order to capitalize on new business opportunities.
What you will learn
- What does the current distribution landscape in Argentina look like
- Which business capabilities do local distributors tend to lack
- Understand how the landscape will evolve with increasing partner sophistication and changes in government policy
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 52-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases