The macroeconomic outlook in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) is changing structurally and for the long term.
In a business environment shaped by hesitant demand, pressured margins, and rising competition, firms committed to the region will benefit from taking the necessary steps now to increase their competitive advantage and reduce reliance on pricing as a way of increasing sales.
Understanding the changing value perceptions of customers—governments, businesses, and consumers—and adjusting the firm’s product and solutions offering ahead of competitors will be critical.
Translating the broader strategic shift to concrete key performance indicators (KPIs), incentives, and goals for each function will allow companies to create sustainable growth strategies that capitalize on the changes reshaping the GCC region.
What you will learn
- How have macro shifts impacted companies doing business in GCC
- Which business will need to adjust their value proposition under the new environment
- Understand implications for Strategy, Marketing, Finance, Government Engagement, Sales, Channel Management and Human Resources
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 43-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases