India is drawing increased international attention as one of the most resilient economies in an uncertain global economic environment. However, given the size and complexity of the market, there are substantial economic disparities within the country.
Additionally, gradual liberalization and rapid decentralization are exacerbating already-significant regional differences. These factors make a state-level strategy acutely important for India.
With this in mind, FSG developed a three-step framework for companies to prioritize and categorize states in India based on opportunity and business fit, allowing business leaders to make more informed decisions and strengthen their India strategic plans.
What you will learn
- Why state-level is the ONLY way to approach India
- How to determine which states represent the greatest opportunity
- Understand key regional differences that can determine success or failure in the market
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 40-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases