Kenya continues to attract investment from multinational companies across sectors based on the strength of the country’s relatively diversified and rapidly urbanizing economy, as well as its geographic position as a gateway to East Africa.
While multinational companies will benefit from robust growth and some improvements in the operating environment, a number of short-term risks loom, including the 2017 elections and the uncertain future of Kenya’s free trade agreement with the EU.
What you will learn
- What are the 3 key trends businesses need to prepare for
- How to defend against emerging downside risks
- Understand how companies across industries can take action now
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 15-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases