Mexico’s channel landscape is evolving rapidly, and multinationals will need to reassess whether their current channel strategies capitalize on the market’s potential and maximize sales growth and profitability.
With the expansion of modern retail, the growth of e-commerce, and changing competitive drivers for local distributors, senior executives will need to reevaluate and pressure-test their current channel strategies.
FSG has developed this report to help businesses identify the right distribution model; learn how to leverage e-commerce; build sound processes to find, vet, and manage partners; and plan for future channel transitions.
What you will learn
- What does the current distribution landscape in Mexico look like
- Which business capabilities do local distributors tend to lack
- Understand how the landscape will evolve with increasing partner sophistication and emerging channels like e-commerce
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 61-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases