The Philippines is a rising star among the Southeast Asian economies after recording high growth for the past few years. Supported by a huge population and an English-speaking labor force, domestic consumption will be the main growth engine.
While the previous administration tried to tackle crime and infrastructure woes with little results, the new president, Rodrigo Duterte, is going all out to change things. In its new term, the Duterte administration will focus on reducing criminality and introducing a ten-point socio-economic plan that will center on inclusive growth.
What you will learn
- What changes are likely to unfold as a result of the Duterte administration
- Which aspects of the business environment will improve, and which could potentially worsen
- Understand the industry impact across consumer, healthcare, industrials, and technology firms
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 18-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases