Mexico confronts increasing uncertainty over the pace of its economic performance as the potentially dangerous ramifications of the new Trump administration’s protectionist measures compound interest rate hikes, inflation, and currency volatility.
While most companies have seen limited direct impact on their businesses beyond the effect of peso depreciation, most are continuing to develop contingency plans to mitigate severely disruptive political and trade-related risks, while evaluating the potential fallout on Mexico’s domestic politics and business environment over the next two years.
What you will learn
- What are the top 2017-18 scenarios to prepare for
- Forecasts for Base Case, Upside, and Downside scenarios
- Pragmatic actions companies should take right now to protect their business
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 36-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases