While Vietnam’s pro-investment approach has worked well to boost economic growth in the past few years, the country remains bogged down by infrastructure challenges and heavy state intervention that could weaken its growth and competitiveness if left unresolved.
Recognizing these issues, the government has implemented reforms that are likely to further liberalize the business environment and improve infrastructure in the next four years. Meanwhile, Vietnam offers myriad opportunities to companies as it gradually becomes an urbanized country supported by a young and hardworking labor force.
What you will learn
- What are the 3 key trends businesses need to prepare for
- How to prioritize Vietnam within the broader Southeast Asian region
- Understand how companies across industries can take action now
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 19-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases