Asia’s emerging markets will maintain stronger growth than many other regions’ emerging markets.
Although the Chinese economy is gradually decelerating, the rise of middle classes across the region and increased investment from other Asian nations will largely offset the effects of this slowdown. Even so, multinational companies will not find it easy to expand profitably in this environment.
As local companies become more sophisticated and multinationals become more aggressive, Asia Pacific executives will have to become more discerning as they choose where and how to conduct business.
What you will learn
- What are the main drivers shaping the outlook for the Asia Pacific region
- How will the country and sub-regional outlooks for key markets like China, India, and ASEAN evolve
- Which scenarios and disruptors will have the greatest impact on the region
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 45-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases