High volatility, elevated political and economic risk, and underperforming growth will characterize the environment in EMEA not only for the rest of 2016, but for the next 18-24 months.
Instead of simply adapting short-term strategies in anticipation of a recovery, EMEA business leaders must re-set their long-term assumptions and strategies for the region, while carefully prioritizing markets, customer segments, and industries in the short term.
In a highly competitive market that offers little room for error, EMEA regional leadership teams need to set the right tone for local teams and partners through a combination of clear mandates, effective incentives, and ongoing support.
What you will learn
- What are the main drivers shaping the outlook for the Europe, Middle East & Africa region
- How will the sub-regional outlooks for key markets like Sub-Saharan Africa, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe evolve
- Which scenarios and disruptors will have the greatest impact on the region
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 42-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases