As the dollar strengthens and commodities prices fall, emerging markets will not provide stable growth in 2016 and capital flows will prompt substantial financial market volatility globally.
Annual forecasts will not adequately depict the magnitude of changes that are likely to occur in key markets in the coming year, and companies will need to focus their investments, not simply by country prioritization but also by customer segment and sub-national opportunity.
In strategic markets, executives should reconsider their local product mixes and positioning in response to pricing and competitive pressures and shifts in the addressable market.
Use this report to understand global economic drivers for 2016 and their implications for multinational business strategy and performance.
What you will learn
- What are the main drivers shaping the global outlook for international business
- How will shifting sub-regional market dynamics impact multinational business strategy
- Which actions should executives prioritize to mitigate risk and capture opportunity
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 44-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases