2016 is a challenging year for many Sub-Saharan African (SSA) markets. Global factors, such as ongoing currency volatility, low commodity prices, and slow growth in large markets such as China and Europe, will continue to put pressure on SSA economies. At the same time local factors, such as erratic weather and political uncertainty, will affect markets in a variety of ways.
Yet, as these economies are forced to move away from their over-reliance on commodities, their future growth trajectories are increasingly driven by stronger fundamentals, making the region’s growth more sustainable over the long term. This report is a comprehensive overview of Sub-Saharan Africa that highlights what matters most for businesses in the region.
What you will learn
- What is the long-term outlook for businesses investing in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Which macroeconomic and geopolitcal drivers matter most in 2016
- Understand the risks to watch and signposts to monitor in SSA and around the world
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 48-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases