Asia’s economies will continue to grow rapidly next year, driving substantial gains in global wealth and development.
Although some countries in the Asia Pacific portfolio will experience significant shifts (China will continue its volatile deceleration while India and Indonesia’s reforms will lead to acceleration), executives should expect continuity in the overarching business environment.
Unfortunately, even in this rapid growth setting, multinational companies will not find it easy to expand profitably. As local companies become more sophisticated and multinationals become more aggressive, executives will have to revisit fundamental assumptions about their approach to Asian markets and build underdeveloped capabilities in their organizations
What you will learn
- What are the main drivers shaping the outlook for the Asia Pacific region
- How will the country and sub-regional outlooks for key markets like China, India, and ASEAN evolve
- What actions do executives need to prioritize in order to succeed in this market
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 53-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases