Central European markets (including countries in both Central and Southeastern Europe) are enjoying rising growth, driven mostly by domestic demand with help from stable export demand from the eurozone.
Moreover, the region’s relative insulation from the global trends affecting emerging markets this year makes this growth more resilient than in many regions globally. MNCs will increasingly look for profitable opportunities in Central Europe, causing competition to rise.
All of these trends will likely continue well beyond 2017, meaning firms can set in place strategic plans this year that will be relevant for the region for the longer term
What you will learn
- What are the main drivers shaping the outlook for Central Europe
- How will the country-level outlooks for Poland, Hungary and Romania evolve
- Which scenarios and disruptors will have the greatest impact on the region
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 24-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases