FSG’s 2017 Events to Watch are the downside and upside scenarios that multinational companies should evaluate to ensure that strategic plans are resilient when the unexpected occurs.
This report is a companion to the base-case scenarios outlined in our most recent Global Outlook and Regional Outlooks. Downside scenarios are more extreme in 2017 than in 2016, adding urgency to developing corporate capabilities for contingency planning and market monitoring.
In the US and Europe, populist leaders could overturn fundamental assumptions about global trade, security, and labor mobility. External pressures threaten the resilience of emerging markets’ economic models, including China’s. Upside scenarios are also plausible, potentially enabling well-positioned companies to benefit in markets that receive much-needed stimulus.
What you will learn
- What are the top 7 global events executives should prepare for
- Which events present the most upside and downside for global business
- How can multinational companies optimize management processes accordingly
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 48-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases