To succeed in Russia’s new normal, companies need to adapt their long-term assumptions about the market to the country’s growth potential and macro outlook, and then seek opportunities to outperform through excellent execution and thoughtful strategy adaptations.
Most importantly, companies must start by re-segmenting their customers, prioritizing their most attractive customer segments, and then aligning channel, product, pricing, and people strategies as well as investments to support outperformance in their selected customer segments.
This report helps businesses follow a structured approach to pressure-testing their Russia strategies, and it provides case studies and frameworks for aligning strategy and execution along each key element needed to outperform in the market
What you will learn
- What are the new dynamics of the Russian business landscape
- How can businesses systematically pressure test their Russia strategy
- Understand case studies and frameworks to apply today
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 28-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases