South Africa’s subdued business environment is putting multinational corporate performance at risk, as business costs rise while customers become more price sensitive. To succeed in South Africa’s new normal, companies need to readjust expectations about the market, and then seek opportunities to outperform through thoughtful strategy adaptations.
Companies must first re-assess South Africa’s customer segments to identify pockets for growth and maximize performance of existing customer segments. Second, they will need to reprioritize the key customer segments to focus on. Once priority segments have been identified, companies will need to adapt their strategies, including revisiting their product offering, route to market, and investment plans.
This report helps executives maximize South Africa’s potential through strategy suggestions, case studies, and frameworks.
What you will learn
- What are the new dynamics of South Africa’s business landscape
- How can businesses systematically identify pockets of opportunity in the market
- Understand case studies and frameworks to apply to your business today
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 37-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases