Companies’ success in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) will depend heavily on their ability to develop local talent.
Unfortunately, few companies have developed talent strategies adapted to the region’s unique landscape. In this report, we outline a workforce planning process and a set of four tactics that will help companies to avoid talent bottlenecks and tailor their talent programs to ASEAN’s regional nuances.
What you will learn
- Why ASEAN’s local talent landscape is so unique
- How to identify, train and retain top talent across the region
- Understand the 12 staff competencies necessary to build an effective organization
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 23-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases