As Brazil’s federal government prepares for a sharp fiscal adjustment, FSG analyzes how reduced government spending and higher taxes will affect public sector sales, private demand, and business investment, and highlights pockets of opportunity to sustain top-line performance.
For companies selling to the government, resilient demand might be found in some ministries. Consumer goods companies will have to confront an environment of higher unemployment and more stringent access to credit, though both factors will vary significantly across geographies. Companies selling business inputs can expect new sales opportunities via new public tenders as the government tries to shore up its finances.
What you will learn
- What are the challenges associated with Brazil’s required fiscal adjustment
- How government spending will evolve going forward into 2017
- Where opportunities lie for businesses selling to the government, consumers and other businesses
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 34-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases