The Central America and Caribbean (CAMCAR) region is expected to outpace Latin America’s overall growth in the short-to-medium term, boosting the attractiveness of the sub-region and increasing investment flows.
However, given the sub-region’s complex operating environment and country-specific dynamics, multinationals will need to continue to monitor distributor strengths and weaknesses and understand the rules of the business environment to optimize gains.
Businesses will also need to prepare for potential shifts in power dynamics with on-the-ground partners in the medium-to-long term.
What you will learn
- What is the optimal distribution structure for CAMCAR
- How can companies maximize local partner performance
- Learn about the key elements of a CAMCAR distribution strategy
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 59-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases