Companies across all sectors have invested in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) based on strong population and consumer spending growth. And while SSA’s consumer market presents considerable opportunities for MNCs across sectors, the analysis to date has been clouded by misunderstandings—of the true drivers of consumer-class growth, how these impact different markets and segments, and how the consumer space will develop going forward—leading to sub-optimal strategy setting.
This report overturns commonly held assumptions by building a picture of SSA consumers from the ground up. It provides a qualitative assessment on who the SSA consumers are and what affects their behavior, while quantitative analysis offers more realistic numbers for consumer-class size and growth potential. In combination, these insights allow MNCs to set more realistic targets and devise better strategies to reach consumers.
What you will learn
- What is the true potential of the Sub-Saharan Africa consumer market
- Which markets represent the greatest consumer opportunity for business
- Understand how companies can capture growth and set realistic targets
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 66-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases