Towards the end of 2017, China’s Communist Party will hold its most important political event in five years, the 19th Party Congress. There, party members will select a new set of leaders and set policy direction for the next half-decade. The significance of this year’s event cannot be understated; what China’s leaders do next will set the stage for the future of China’s development.
The outcome and subsequent path Chinese leaders decide to pursue is of critical importance to anyone invested in China; businesses will experience very different conditions under different scenarios. This report will help executives recognize which scenario they are facing and help them align their plans accordingly.
What you will learn
- What is the outlook for China’s economy
- How will the new leadership shape the policy agenda going forward
- Learn about the Upside, Downside and Base Case scenarios that all business leaders should be monitoring
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 27-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases