With 700 million internet users and a rapidly evolving e-commerce ecosystem, China has leapfrogged many other global markets in its swift digital development.
Among other digitalization efforts, engaging customers via an omni-channel strategy has become increasingly important for both B2B and B2C companies to drive sales and marketing efforts.
With this in mind, FSG has developed a framework for effective digital customer engagement and 10 case studies on how multinational and local companies are leveraging digital channels to improve demand generation, enhance customer service, and collect customer insight
What you will learn
- What makes China’s digital landscape unique from other markets
- How customer engagement is being redefined across B2B and B2C by digital innovations in China
- Learn from 10 actionable case studies breaking down the latest best practices in China digital customer engagement
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 36-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases