Multinational companies in China have been experiencing increasing challenges from local competitors. Not only have Chinese companies become much more competitive in their technological capabilities, they are also proactively enhancing Chinese brand equity at home and abroad. Various levels of industry protectionism hinder multinational corporate growth in China, while uneven regulatory enforcement leaves room for local players to exploit cost advantages.
In order to help executives address issues resulting from intensified Chinese competition, FSG has developed an effective approach to tackling competitive challenges in China and built 12 cases studies showcasing multinational best practices in market positioning, product localization, local partnership, and organizational efficiency.
What you will learn
- What is unique about the domestic competitive environment in China
- Which strengths can multinational companies emphasize to outperform against local competitors
- Understand 12 actionable case studies that can be directly applied to your China business
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 30-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases