As the world’s largest emerging market, China has experienced significant growth under its urban development initiatives. Industry dynamics continue to evolve as the country releases more urban planning details, including the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Co-Development Plan. Therefore, it has become increasingly critical for businesses to understand where and when industry clusters are going to emerge in their key sub-national markets in China and to adjust resource allocation strategies accordingly.
This report offers detailed analysis on the Chinese government’s urbanization and industry clustering plans highlighting important implications for corporate strategic planning in China.
What you will learn
- What are the key drivers behind the government’s urbanization agenda
- How policy implementation is creating new industry clusters across the country (including: automotive, healthcare, chemicals, electronics, food & beverage, energy, materials and construction)
- Understand strategies companies can deploy in subnational China to maximize their investments
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 38-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases