In terms of distribution landscape and logistics, Colombia differs vastly from other Latin American markets, mainly because of its geographic dispersion of clients, transportation security issues, and cost structure. Multinationals that understand and can effectively adapt to Colombia’s complexities will make the most of the market’s opportunities.
With this goal in mind, FSG has developed this report, which helps executives to identify feasible distribution models; learn how to leverage e-commerce to drive sales; build sound processes to find, vet, and manage partners; and plan for future channel transitions.
What you will learn
- What does the current distribution landscape in Colombia look like
- Which business capabilities do local distributors tend to lack
- Understand how the landscape will evolve with increasing partner sophistication and emerging channels like e-commerce
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 62-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases