Improving relations between the United States and Cuba, coupled with the Cuban government’s persistent efforts to implement economic reform have led to an increase in attention toward the island economy. However, understanding the validity of Cuban statistics and anticipating the future trajectory of the economy are particularly challenging.
To help guide multinationals through these challenges, FSG has analyzed the distortions of current Cuban statistics and modeled the economic impact over the next decade of significant external and internal dynamics that will radically transform Cuba’s economy and business opportunities.
What you will learn
- What is particularly misleading about officially reported data in Cuba
- Which economic growth factors should companies tap into to increase their likelihood of success
- Understand the baseline, downside, and upside scenarios that businesses need to prepare for
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 50-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases