Southeast Asia’s e-commerce markets are beginning to expand rapidly after years of lagging behind Asian peers. While these growing online channels offer significant opportunities for multinationals, ASEAN’s complexity and fragmentation make it challenging to scale an e-commerce business across member countries.
In this report, we examine how companies should evaluate the diverse markets in Southeast Asia and outline four key factors that executives should consider on a regional level when developing an online presence in ASEAN.
What you will learn
- How ASEAN’s emerging online channels differ from those of neighboring countries
- Country overviews of the top 5 ASEAN markets for e-commerce
- Understand the key considerations for building online channels in ASEAN
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 25-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases