Long-term market fundamentals are shifting and will reshape demand, pricing, profitability, and competitive conditions across a range of EMEA markets over the next several years.
While they will enjoy relatively stable market conditions over the next several months, EMEA executive teams need to redefine how their businesses can adapt and use these changing market fundamentals to their advantage to build a sustainable long-term strategy that does not depend on a strong recovery in growth, an unlikely development.
What you will learn
- What assumptions do executives need to change in their long-term planning
- Which local trends should executives monitor across the Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia and Turkey
- Understand how companies can mitigate risk and capitalize on new opportunities under new market conditions
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 16-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases