Five key drivers have propelled manufacturing to a significant role in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region.
These drivers allowed countries such as Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, and most recently China to transform themselves into industrial powerhouses.
Today, they are determining the future landscape of APAC manufacturing. Taking each of these drivers in turn, we look at how they have shaped manufacturing in APAC and, more importantly, how they will continue to affect manufacturing in the future.
By reading this report, executives will get a clear perspective of the key trends shaping the region and the understanding to make informed decisions in the region.
What you will learn
- What are the 5 main drivers behind the development of Asia’s manufacturing powerhouses
- How will these drivers evolve to adapt to the new realities of manufacturing in the region
- What actions do executives need to prioritize in order to succeed in manufacturing in Asia
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 31-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases