Many multinational companies are increasing sales targets and investment levels as expectations for economic growth continue to rise.
In parallel, executives should invest more time in risk management given the escalating likelihood of a downside geopolitical scenario disrupting their business environment. This new monthly Global Economics report is designed to help executive teams stay ahead of the curve on fast-changing global macroeconomic and political trends, develop an aligned set of expectations for developed and emerging markets alike, adapt to new external risks and opportunities, and evaluate emerging strategies from the fastest-growing international businesses.
This edition features FSG’s updated view on a US-China Trade War and new research findings on monetizing value-added services.
What you will learn
- What major 2018-2019 forecasts are driving the global macroeconomic outlook
- Which executives insights are representative of latest sentiment in markets like Asia, Latin America and Sub-Saharan Africa
- How should executives assess the potential of a US-China Trade War
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 35-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases