Rapid decentralization, under which states are becoming key players in policymaking, necessitates a regional opportunity assessment in India. The country has a vast and diverse geography, with large disparities between and within states, and a high concentration of wealth in cities.
With this in mind, FSG has built a city prioritization framework for India, which categorizes city clusters in India into super, emerging, and frontier clusters.
This cluster-based approach to the Indian market will influence mulitnatioanl companies’ talent, organizational, channel, and product strategies. Executives need to be aware of India’s complex economic geography and should devise strategies to capitalize on its opportunities
What you will learn
- How businesses can prioritize and allocate investments across India
- What go-to-market strategy is best for specific city clusters
- Frameworks and case studies to apply to your business today
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 43-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases