India’s digital landscape is evolving rapidly. Driven by a number of factors, including the government’s focus on digital development; a young and digitally aware population; and, most critically, better connectivity due to the expansive reach of mobile phones, India is steadily moving toward a digitally powered economy.
Companies that have a strong digital growth strategy in place today — particularly one that focuses on effectively engaging customers — will be better positioned to edge out competition as the country’s digital landscape transforms.
With this in mind, FSG has developed a framework to help companies engage customers using digital platforms. Use this framework and the case studies in this report to build an effective digital strategy in India.
What you will learn
- What makes India’s digital landscape unique from other markets
- How customer engagement is being redefined across B2B and B2C by digital innovations in India
- Learn from 10 actionable case studies breaking down the latest best practices in India digital customer engagement
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 39-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases