India is drawing increased international interest as the benefits of policy reform filter through the economy. These reforms, which will disintermediate distributor networks and change partner dynamics, will have a significant impact on companies’ indirect channel strategies.
FSG recommends that businesses use changes in the market to re-evaluate their distribution strategy and adopt a strategic approach to capturing long-term opportunity.
This report provides a structured framework and tool that will help executives optimize their distributor network and increase efficiencies in India.
What you will learn
- What can businesses do to better manage their distribution partners
- How is India’s distribution landscape evolving
- Learn an actionable step-by-step approach to optimize distribution partner relationships
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 37-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases