Executives frequently emphasize the critical role that local partners play in driving growth in the Indian market.
Local commercial partners are central to multinationals’ entry or expansion strategies for a number of reasons, including varying business cultures, a complex regulatory environment, high logistics costs, and a large and fragmented market. It is therefore crucial to consider or re-evaluate the role of local partners in your future India strategy.
Accordingly, FSG has developed a three-step framework that will help executives to evaluate partnership models in India; beginning with prioritizing objectives for the partnership, then identifying a suitable model, and finally strengthening the relationship.
What you will learn
- What is particularly unique about the partnership landscape in India
- Which factors are most important to consider when evaluating new partners
- Understand a series of 9 actionable case studies that feature successful partnership models
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 31-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases