Employee recruitment and retention are likely to remain an issue for multinational companies in Latin America.
As the region’s economic outlook is expected to improve over the long term, more multinationals are also expected to arrive, increasing demand for talent and exacerbating talent retention issues in the region.
Results from our most recent FSG Talent Management Survey suggest that on average, two -thirds of HR executives envision some talent management difficulties, particularly with retention, which will force companies to discover innovative best practices to remain competitive in LATAM’s evolving talent market
What you will learn
- What are the key trends shaping Latin America’s talent landscape
- How talent issues vary across key countries such as Brazil, Mexico and Argentina
- Understand best practices to deploy to attract and retain top talent
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 44-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases