Uncertainty continues to plague multinationals operating in Mexico, driven by both contentious North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) negotiations and, increasingly, the potential outcome of the July 1 general elections.
While most companies have seen limited direct impact on their businesses beyond currency volatility and hesitation over further investment, most expect to need to develop contingency plans to mitigate market risk.
This report will guide multinationals through the political and economic scenarios arising from the outcome of the elections in Mexico, and how to best prepare for profound change and persistent uncertainty in the country’s business landscape.
What you will learn
- How these elections are signaling a time for change
- What are the electoral scenarios and the economic impact
- How can companies doing business in Mexico prepare for likely outcomes
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 36-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases