Economic growth in Peru is expected to accelerate to 3.5% in 2016, as the incoming administration aims to leverage counter-cyclical public spending and increased foreign investment so as to fuel infrastructure, healthcare, and social services initiatives.
Additionally, moderate central bank intervention is expected to maintain the nuevo sol’s resilience to volatility which, along with tax and labor reforms, will help attract investment and contribute to Peru’s growth.
What you will learn
- What changes are likely to unfold as a result of the Kuczynski administration
- Which aspects of the business environment will improve, and which could potentially worsen
- Understand the industry impact across consumer, healthcare, industrials, and technology firms
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 15-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases