The distribution landscape in the Philippines is complicated by its unfavorable power dynamics and unique tiered structure. Heavy reliance on distributors, more than in most other markets in the region, makes effective distribution management especially critical.
As executives strive to improve the performance of their indirect channels, it’s crucial that they develop a nuanced understanding of the market characteristics and the challenges that emerge as a result. Executives should use the tactics provided in this report to overcome these challenges and to manage Philippine distributors more effectively.
What you will learn
- What does the current distribution landscape in the Philippines look like
- Which challenges are most likely to impact multinational companies expanding in the market
- Understand a set of actionable tactics any company with distributors can put in place today
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 27-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases