Southeast Asia has a rapidly developing digital ecosystem that provides multinational companies with wide-reaching online channels for customer engagement.
However, while the ASEAN-5 markets share several regional trends in digital development, companies should evaluate each market on its own merit.
As the first report in FSG’s two-part series on digital customer engagement in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), this analysis offers an effective, three-step process for multinational companies to prioritize their digital markets and evaluate internal digital capability gaps in Southeast Asia, building a solid foundation to design localized digital strategies for the region.
What you will learn
- What do multinational companies need to know about the digital landscape in ASEAN
- How do the ASEAN-5 markets (Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines) vary
- What is the exact step-by-step approach companies can take to prioritize their digital investments in the region
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 32-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases