Thailand’s economy is expected to pick up pace as the government implements new investment promotion strategies and intensive infrastructure development.
While the King’s passing is expected to weigh on consumer sentiment in the Kingdom, the economy is likely to remain resilient with policies that seek to improve the business climate in Thailand.
The tourism sector and infrastructure investment will be the main drivers of the Thai economy while exports take a back seat amidst soft global demand
What you will learn
- What are the 3 key trends businesses need to prepare for
- How to defend against emerging downside risks
- Understand how companies across industries can take action now
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 18-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases