Turkey will remain an attractive market in multinational companies’ emerging Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) portfolios in the next five years. Consumer, business, and public-sector demand will grow moderately, creating opportunities but not buoying easy revenue growth for firms.
High costs, competitive pressures, and foreign exchange volatility will be key components of the business environment. While they focus on capturing short-term opportunities in a complex operating environment, businesses must also take the necessary actions now to build the long-term resilience of their Turkey businesses.
A plethora of economic and political pressures since 2015 and the prioritization of high growth in 2017 weakened Turkey’s macroeconomic fundamentals, increasing its vulnerability to a slowdown in the economy and/or a liquidity crunch in the next five years.
What you will learn
- What does the long-term outlook and operating environment in Turkey look like
- Which scenarios should companies be monitoring (base-,downside-,upside cases)
- What are the 8 disruptors every business should be prepared for
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 52-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases