Sustained low oil prices and continued strengthening of the dollar create challenges for the UAE’s economic outlook. However, the country’s proactive reform plans and its large fiscal buffers allow the government to implement reforms gradually and to minimize the impact on the private sector.
The country’s high GDP per capita, one of the most business friendly operating environments in the EMEA region, and integration in global trade, will continue to provide opportunities for multinational companies. Executives should prepare for short-term risks and adjust their long-term strategy to account for changes in the market, as they remain committed to continued investment in the UAE.
What you will learn
- What are the 3 key trends businesses need to prepare for
- How to defend against emerging downside risks
- Understand how companies across industries can take action now
What you will receive
- Immediate access to the 17-page PDF report
- Exclusive email updates covering emerging markets business topics
- Special discounts on future report purchases